Monday, August 22, 2011

Revamp!

It was time for a Blog Makeover! I decided to go with something simpler. I also added some buttons at the end of each post. The ever-so-popular-and-longed-for "dislike" button that Facebook DOESN'T offer is now offered here, on my blog! That's right, I'm cooler than Facebook! Although I'm a little worried that I might get a lot of "dislikes" to things I post as in "your blog is boring" or "thanks for wasting my time" in which case I may have to rethink having a negative button to choose from. For now we'll see how it goes. In the mean time, click away on the reactions provided for how you felt while reading my post. But please don't use them in place of leaving a comment. I like reading comments almost as much as I like licking the brownie batter bowl. Being deprived of that equals sadness to its highest degree. So PLEASE don't make me sad!!!

3 comments:

Sara said...

Sad that none of the buttons really work for this post though.

Lacey said...

Oh Sara your to cute! I like the new look!

Sara said...

It was me! I just had to click the dislike button because I can. Not because I dislike the post. :)