Tuesday, August 30, 2011

25 Things About Nick

I asked Nick to come up with a list of 25 things for me to put on my blog and he told me to just copy/paste the survey I once made him do on Facebook. So here it is. Some of you may have read it before, but it was a year and a half ago.

1. When I would walk home from school, I used to try to find math equations to fit the house numbers. For example if the house address was 123, I would think 1+2=3.

2. Despite my dislike for actors, I still would like to be in plays, especially musicals.

3. I don't think there's a person that would have been more perfect for me than my wife.

4. I'm not very good at video games even though I play them all the time and love them.

5. I once had plans to be a professional fooseball player.

6. I rarely "want" to go to church, but I rarely regret going.

7. I enjoy public speaking.

8. I build Excell spreadsheets for fun.

9. I've written two books in my life, one which I eventually plan to publish, one which I eventually plan to burn.

10. I've written seven movie scripts, none of which will ever be made into movies.

11. I've read more Sweet Valley High/Twins, Babysitters Club, Sleepover Friends books than most girls.

12. I took about six ballet classes the summer between my Junior and Senior year of high school.

13. I enjoyed the ballet classes and wonder if it was my true calling in life.

14. I get twitchy when I don't play volleyball regularly.

15. The day after we got Wedge, I had a thought about how much easier life would be if he got run over by a car. I repented of it immediately and love him more than just about anything but my wife and daughter now.

16. I used to reinact the final attack on the death star in Star Wars: A New Hope with my hot wheels cars as X-Wings and Tie Fighters.

17. I made two Britney Spears music videos. One Lego, one live action, both embarassing.

18. I've come to the realization that I'm not someone that people seek to hang out with, but I'll always be someone who can be counted on, even if it's for something stupid at 3 in the morning.

19. Hallmark stores make me cry. So does the National Anthem and Silent Night.

20. I attribute most of my movie tastes to Cory Robison, an old missionary companion.

21. One of my biggest regrets in life will always be not staying in better contact with people from my mission.

22. I once accidently forgot about a date with a girl.

23. I truly believe I have three superpowers. 1. Blending into crowds so that no one knows I'm there. 2. Perceiving people's thoughts and emotions. 3. Effecting other peoples feelings towards me with my touch when I want to.

24. I'm not insane. My mother had me tested.

25. I hate surveys, but I love my wife.

3 comments:

Lacey said...

I still want to see those brittney spears music videos!!

Liz, Karl, Madison, Brooklyn, Aubrey and Zachary said...

That is pretty funny. I am impressed of everything he was willing to admit :) Most guys wouldn't be so brave. My husband would probably be right there with him though...

Tannie Datwyler said...

This is HILARIOUS too. :)