Monday, December 20, 2010

Crafting

I just spent the better part of my night reading a craft blog and for the first time in MONTHS I'm dying to work on some projects. If only I already have the supplies here and ready to go. Oh who a I kidding?! Even if I did I wouldn't work on any projects. My house is in need of some TLC and I've spent a good chunk of the day with my head over the toilet. Not having the supplies I need to make these cute crafts is the better excuse though so we'll go with that!

If you want to check out the craft blog it's: www.deliacreates.blogspot.com. But be sure you have a lot of time before you go there. You'll stay for a while. Delia (the creater of the blog) is the cutest mom and has the cutest ideas. She has a LOT of kids craft ideas and cute traditions to do with your kids. There's especially a lot of holiday ideas posted that I just couldn't get enough of. She makes me excited to be a mom!

No comments: