Thursday, December 16, 2010

Catching Up

For my 2 month stretch of feeling miserable there were a few things I didn't blog about. I guess it's time to get caught up.

First, 4 baby showers in two weekends! My younger sister Lacey. She had her baby on October 29th and named him Tucker Layton Bryce.

My olders sister Sally. She had her baby on October 23rd and named him Carter Joseph Patterson.

Okay, the first two showers are technically joint, but twice as many presents means it takes twice as long!

My sister in-law Kaleena. She had her baby on October 31st and named her Meili Anderson.

My co-worker Brandi. I can't remember the exact day she had her baby. Somewhere between October 17th and 21st! She named her Kambree Tinnin.

Another random place for a puppy to fall asleep.

The Colleges Against Cancer Club had a float in the Homecoming Parade. I'm in the club by default because I'm on the Relay For Life committee. I was asked to be in the parade, but I passed knowing the chances of me feeling well enough to walk main street were pretty slim.

Save Lives, Leave a Legacy. It's time to flush away cancer!

Wedge had his first Salt Water Taffy. He wasn't really sure what to do with it at first.

But he figured it out!

Wedge was a pumpkin for Halloween.

Pretty much the cutest pumpkin ever! His costume needed to be a size bigger, but when you wait until October 30th to buy something you don't get to be picky.

Love him!

1 comment:

Kelsey Fairbanks said...

geez did all those girls plan those pregnancies at the same time... geez! I love the names... I can't wait to hear what your names are so far... !!!!