Monday, December 20, 2010

Baby Update

I had another Doctor's appointment today. Baby has a strong heartbeat which is a relief. My biggest fear at this point has been that at some point the heart stopped beating. We're finally at a 1% chance of miscarriage which is as good as it gets. I weigh the exact same as I did 5 weeks ago at my last appointment. Probably not the best that I haven't gained any weight, but I haven't lost anymore so that's a good thing. On January 24th we'll get to find out what we're having. Any guesses?!?

3 comments:

Meggie said...

be greatful that you have not gained any weight... as for my guess, I say you are having a boy :) but i have my reasons for that :)

AN Petersen said...

yay! Im glad that baby is going great. Its crazy you get to find out so soon. it seems like you just got pregnant, altough im sure it doesnt for you. we need apicture of you.

The Pearce People said...

I vote boy!!! Boys are the best!