Saturday, July 30, 2011

Like Mother Like Daughter

Nick got up before Shasta and me this morning and snapped our picture. We're both sound asleep and sleeping in the exact same position! Makes me giggle! It's become routine to get up with her in the wee hours of the morning to feed her and just leave her in bed with me. I love cuddling with her. Usually she faces into me, but at some point I turned her so I could spoon her and eventually she ended up on her back. She loves to cuddle and lucky for her so do I! We make a great pair.

5 comments:

Jenna said...

Aw that's precious! I'm not one for co-sleeping overnight but I used to do that with both Carson and Audrey when they were babies -- just keep them in bed and fall back to sleep in the mornings. Loved it.

Lacey said...

Ok I can't get over the picture. I've been staring at it for a good ten minutes! I'd frame it for sure!!! Soo precious!

Megan said...

Too cute!

Sara said...

That's so cute. :)

about me said...

What a priceless picture!! I love it!