Sunday, January 30, 2011

20 Weeks and 4 Days Pics

I've said it before and I'll say it again. I feel silly taking these pictures. But for the sake of my family being in Arizona and not getting to experience my growing belly in person I'll continue to post them. Nick isn't very good about telling me if I'm turned enough that you can see me from the side and I don't really know how to judge where to stand. Plus he was being a pain and snapped picture after picture and wouldn't count or tell me he's gonna take it so basically none of them look good and most of them I deleted. And I don't know what setting we have our camera on, but it picks when it wants to use the flash which is super annoying. There were some decent pictures, (better angle to see my belly) but the flash didn't go off so they're really dark and yellow. Oh well. This is the best it's gonna get tonight. Enjoy!


And the last one is of me saying, "are you done yet?" because like I said, he just kept snapping picture after picture.

5 comments:

Jennifer Tolman said...

Cute little belly!!! I REALLY hope you are feeling better!

Tannie Datwyler said...

I think you look SO CUTE Sara, and I LOVE that dress. I like the last one "are you done yet" face. :)

Tannie Datwyler said...

PS - I know what you mean, I usually don't like any of my maternity pictures we take at home, but you'll be grateful later when you can share a memory with your child of when she was inside you!

Kelsey Fairbanks said...

You are adorable and i love that dress. You are so pretty!

Tannie Datwyler said...

Hehehe - the heartburn is an old wife's tale. I know that for a fact. My sister-in-law had a lot of hair on all three of her boys (especially the last one) and she NEVER had heartburn. I've had terrible heartburn with all three of my kids (especially this one) and mine have had hair. It's just genetic. :)