Friday, April 11, 2014

Baby Animal Days

This year, instead of sitting in a hospital bed, I actually got to go to Baby Animal Days with my family. By far the better way to spend my time! We went with Kaleena, Meili, and Grant, and our friends from the ward, Jaime, Lizzy, Robyn, and Lincoln.

What's fun about baby animal days is it's hands on. The kids can pet and/or hold almost all the animals (the baby bears might be the only animals they can only view from a distance)! The girls got to hold baby ducklings, chicks, and rabbits, and pet baby goats, ponies, and calves (and I'm probably forgetting others). And Shasta also got to ride on a horse. We love Baby Animal Days!






Is it just me or does Meili look like a Heath in this picture? I can't decide between Gigi or Ruby.
Shelby loved holding the rabbit. She was so soft and gentle. We could have sat there all day.


Shelby couldn't get enough!




And somehow Shelby was able to dose off in her stroller and sleep through all the noise while we waited in line for 30-45 minutes to see the Bears.









No comments: