Sunday, July 29, 2012

Picture Overload!!!

These pictures were taken at the beginning of May and I am FINALLY getting them loaded onto my computer. My little laptop doesn't have a disc drive so that's my excuse why it's taken so long! They're Shasta's 1 year photo shoot taken a week after she turned 1. She wasn't quite walking on her own yet so there aren't really any of her standing, but the last one is one of my favorites because it shows her trying. It's easy to forget she wasn't always an expert at walking!

I have to admit... Looking through the pictures I got a little carried away with adding them to my blog. I love them all! She was SO tired during this photo shoot and yet there are so many great moments captured.

Take note of the backdrop. I love Logan! It's so beautiful here. Nothing about these backdrops are staged. It's all natural beauty baby! According to my sister who has been here once, we live in the picture on the Hidden Valley bottle (the salad dressing).























The first set of pictures with the mountains in the background are taken at Elk Ridge Park in North Logan. The second set of pictures with the tulips in the background are taken at the Logan temple. Both backdrops are SO beautiful. I can't say it enough that I'm SO SO happy with these pictures and I love the way they dress up the walls in my house.

If anyone is looking to have some awesome pictures taken for really cheap, you should use this photographer. He lives in Roy and is willing to travel (probably depending on the location) to take pictures in your hometown. We have over 400 pictures with no copyright. So awesome! I promise you won't be disappointed.

MuzoGul Photography (801) 668-1390 (He answers to Muzo.)

2 comments:

AN Petersen said...

So cute! And you look really good too. : )

Kelsey Fairbanks said...

So cute! you have a cute little family!