Friday, September 23, 2011

The Better Wives Club

When I first got married I wanted to start a Better Wives Club for women to get together and share ideas on how to be a better wife. I thought it would be fun to talk about ways to improve my marriage and hear what other women were doing in theirs that I could apply to mine. Sad to say, I never got the courage to start the club.

Instead, my sister and I have started the Better Wives Club Blog! It only took me 5 years to realize my club could be a blog! It's not intended for either of us to give marriage advice, but rather, do exactly what an in-person club would do; talk about our marriages and ways to strengthen them. In other words, it will hopefully be comment driven rather than just listening to my sister and me all the time!

Swing on over and check it out by using this link ---->  Better Wives Club ...and then become a member!

1 comment:

Tannie Datwyler said...

So as far as canning goes.... I didn't think you could do it without a canner.

But, there are different KINDS of canners. You need a pressure cooker if you are doing certain things (like green beans, and tomatoes I believe...) If you are canning fruit, you just need a water bath canner, which is CHEAP. We got ours for $20.

Does that help at all?