Monday, September 13, 2010

Red Jumpsuit Apparatus

Nick and I went to a free Red Jumpsuit Apparatus street concert last weekend. Niether one of us are huge fans of the band, but I really wanted to go since I didn't get to go to the Dashboard Confessional concert a few months back. I guess it was my way of making up for missing out on a band that I love!

We both felt a little out of place being there because it was packed with high school kids and single college students looking for an excuse to drink and party. I definitely hate moments that make me feel old! The band played song after song that Nick and I niether one knew or even recognized. It wasn't until the 4th to the last song that they sang "Your Guardian Angel" and following that song they played "Face Down" which completely satisfied my hunger to be there! After those two songs Nick and I left in an attempt to beat the crowd out of there, but apparently everyone else had the same idea. I felt kind of bad that so many people were leaving before the show was actually over, but not bad enough to stay until the end!

Here are some pictures from the night. I took a LOT of pictures in hopes to get some good ones, but it was pretty much impossible, so I'll just post a few of the semi good ones! The first one is us waiting for the show to start. We were there WAY too early!



He wore sunglasses for most of the show which I thought was silly since it was outside and at night, but whatever!



1 comment:

Lacey said...

Yay!!! I would have felt the same way... it would have been fun to go see them, but its hard when you only know a few of their songs. Sounds like a fun date night though...