Friday, July 23, 2010

Blue and Brown!

So I changed my blog wallpaper background thing-a-ma-jig (obviously!) and I keep logging on just so I can look at it. I never planned on changing backgrounds, mostly because I couldn't remember how, but my sister informed me that my background was no longer going to be available so I pretty much had to change it. With her help I found one that I fell in love with and she changed it for me because I couldn't figure out how! The best part is we didn't even have to be in the same state for her to change it for me! Thanks Lacey!

Anyway... I love blue and brown and in case you don't believe me here's proof.

I painted an entire room blue and brown and made a window curtain and am working on a bedspread in those colors (which is becoming a life time project). My guests are so lucky to get to stay in such a cute room! I'm tempted to make it the master bedroom instead since I'll never get around to painting my room. Sometimes I lay on the bed in the guest room just to enjoy all the blue and brown. Brown is my favorite color. I just love it! The end!

No comments: