Sunday, April 8, 2012

Spring Break and Turning 25

I am so behind on blogging it's ridiculous and school is completely to blame. I have written over 25 papers this semester. Let's just say I am SO ready for summer. Not that it matters since I'm doing summer school. Blah.

So here's some of what I'm behind on...

During spring break Nick and I rented a cabin in Bear Lake. We decided we just needed a little get-away to take a break from school and work so it was a little last minute, but completely worth it. It was still off season there so most things were closed, but that was okay because we just wanted to relax anyway. Sometimes when you come home from vacation you feel like you need a few days to recover and we didn't want to feel that way so we had a relaxing vacation.

This is the cabin we stayed in:
Sitting area #1

Bedroom #1

Bedroom #2 (Where Shasta slept)

Kitchen and Dining Area

Sitting Area #2

Master Bedroom

Master Bathroom
Then the following week...

I celebrated yet another birthday. I turned 21 and 48 months which is more commonly known as 25. Unfortunately, it wasn't the best birthday because the night before I went to bed with the most painful ear infection. So for my birthday I went to the doctor and sat at the pharmacy for a while waiting for my prescription. Nick took me to lunch, but that was the extent of our celebrating because he had to go to work... and I wasn't up for much more. A few days later he took me shopping which was pretty fun. I got a new temple dress which is something I've wanted for the last year. Then he got me a dashboard cover which is something I've wanted for the last 3 years! He also got it embroidered to say "BLT" which stands for "Brave Little Toaster" which is my car's name. And finally he got me a new outfit.

Then the following week...

Shasta turned 11 months, but that will be a separate post!

No comments: