Sunday, June 19, 2011

Father's Day Gift

For Father's Day I decided to make my dad a video of Shasta since he hasn't been able to come see her in person yet and I'm pretty sure it's killing him! I called him friday night to ask his opinion about making a deal on a car and he said, "before we get into that, how's Shasta?" followed by a 15 minute conversation talking about her and then told me to continue with the reason why I called!

The video is kind of long, but totally worth watching! It's also a little (a lot) amature, but hopefully I'll get better at it. One thing that was always important to me was making sure we owned a video camera by the time we had kids. My dad always pulled out the video camera for special occasions when we were little and it's so fun to watch them now and see what we were like when we were little. Unfortunately, this video I made for my dad are all still shots because for some unknown reason my computer wouldn't download the videos from the memory card. Super annoying.

Anyway, Happy Father's Day to my dad! Enjoy my sweet Shasta in all her cuteness!



Oh, and the best part... I was on the phone with my dad while he watched the video and he LOVED it! Best daughter ever! :) I could just see him sitting there with a big grin on his face the whole time as I listened to his occasional laughs at the funny things Shasta does.

3 comments:

Jessica and colby said...

so precious i love the video.

AN Petersen said...

Shasta is so adorable and is getting so big. Matthew watched part of the movie with me, and he liked it too. :) now i want to see a real action video. : ) Oh and i love that you painted her toes, that was the best. : )

Lacey said...

I need to meet her!!!!!