Saturday, June 25, 2011

2 months and counting...

I can't even believe Shasta is already 2 months old. It seems like just yesterday I was sitting in the hospital worried about what was to come and how things would turn out. I won't know her stats until Tuesday, but I have to share all of her adorable 2 month pictures. With the help of Nick as our photographer and Wedge making sure Shasta was clean of any spit up, we set up our own little photo shoot and I think we captured some pretty cute pictures!

Here's our little Utah State Aggiette!








Comparison next to Bree the cow!


And another comparison next to Bree the cow.

E.T. phone home!


And we can't forget about Wedge.

He got a haircut yesterday! As you can see his left ear is a lot longer than his right. (But don't judge by the picture above... his right ear is flipped back)!

2 comments:

Lacey said...

He looks like a completely different dog with his hair/fur? cut so short!! Shasta is a doll!! I need to hold her, its killing me!

Katie Johnson said...

Very cute baby and dog!