Monday, December 14, 2009

Poor Wedgie Pooh

Wedge isn't very happy with us today. He had an appointment with the vet at 8:00 this morning to get fixed. I picked him up at 1:30 in the afternoon and he was completely out of it. The nurse that went in and got him came back and said when she opened the door to pick him up he just started whining like crazy. Then another nurse said, "oh yeah, he's a big whiner, that's for sure", which is something I already knew! He's been very mellow today and he's literally slept all day. He was up long enough to eat and go to the bathroom and then back to sleep he went. He's been grunting a lot in his sleep and when he is awake he whines. My poor baby, I feel so bad for him. :( Oh yes! And if you'll notice, he has his favorite toy with him! Okay, I admit I staged it a little to make it cuter for the picture, but it was really there before, I just moved it closer. :)

No comments: