Saturday, January 2, 2016

Resolutions

I've decided for my blog this year I'm going to try something a little bit different. Blogging has always been more about the stories for me and less about the pictures. I've treated my blog like a journal and while I LOVE the posts once they're done, completing them has always been a challenge that leaves me feeling stressed and unable to keep up. While I'm sure I will still have posts here and there that are long winded and more detailed than they need to be, this year I want to really focus on the little moments. Those moments that make me laugh, make me love being a wife and mom, make me happy and sad, make me thankful. All the moments that make my life complete, those are the things that will tell our family story this year. Let's see how well I do!

"Sometimes you will never know the true value of a moment until it becomes a memory."

No comments: