Monday, May 4, 2015

May The Fourth Be With You

Nick and I hosted our first ever Star Wars party with my good friend Jaime and her family. It was pretty much our last hurrah together because they found a job in Salt Lake and are busting out of Cache Valley. It makes my heart hurt every time I think about it. 
But leave it to Nick to go all out on the cake and decor. His Lego obsession has finally been put to good use... to decorate our Star Wars party...!



It also meant dinner and dessert upstairs in front of the television, picnic style!





Even though I spent most of my time doing my best not watching the movie, it was still a lot of fun. The kids had a lot of fun dressing up and playing together and the parents enjoyed spending time together. I think we just found ourselves a fun, new tradition. Wait a minute... I'm not sure that's a good thing...!

No comments: