Monday, August 4, 2014

Treehouse Museum

Kaleena and I took our kids to the Threehouse Museum in Ogden on a day when admission was free. I had never been before, but Shasta went with her cousins back when Shelby was a newborn. It's a fun attraction for kids to play, touch and explore everything within their reach and not get in (too much) trouble!

Shasta and Meili loved it. The funny thing is they flocked to the things they could play with at home; mostly puzzles and all things horses. Once Shasta discovered the play kitchen area I didn't think I would ever get her to leave! It was so fun watching her play. And I think Shelby enjoyed herself too, although I think she would have had more fun if she could walk.

Aside from watching my kids play and have fun, for me the best part was the drive. Kaleena and I took Nick's car so we were able to fit four car seats in the back. Shasta and Meili kept each other entertained the whole way and Kaleena and I got to have worthwhile conversations with little interruption. As a mom of a three year old, I treasure the adult conversations I get to have uninterrupted! Ha!

















No comments: