Saturday, August 9, 2014

Swimming in Arizona

We went swimming a few times while we were in Arizona. Of course we had to bum off the neighbors since my parents don't have a pool. Since my sister lives with my parents, there's a few ward members who have told her their pool is open to them anytime. I told her we should pool hop and try them all, but we only tried two different neighbors.



Addi (Lacey's little girl)
Sally and Shane
On deck is Ian. In the pool is Carter, Jake, Shane and Sally. (All Sally's family)
Lacey and Tucker (Lacey's son)








Shasta is so fun to swim with. She loves to try new things. She loves jumping off the diving board and jumping off the side into the pool. I never took any pictures of her going down the slide, but she loved that too. She's so brave.

No comments: