Friday, November 8, 2013

Shelby's 7 Months

There's not another appointment until Shelby's 9 months so I don't know her stats, but she's started doing some new things this month.

By the time she turned 7 months:

Car seat comparison
And one with the lion
  • Rolled from back to tummy...once
  • Started making pterodactyl noises
  • Hates being left alone in a room. If the family is all in the same room and she's kicking on the floor and we each trickle out, as soon as she's the last one left she starts crying.
  • Started eating baby foods and she LOVES them! I debated on whether or not I wanted to skip baby foods altogether and go straight to table foods, but when I discovered I could fortify baby food in place of breast milk I jumped on it! NO MORE PUMPING!!! She's only had carrots, squash, green beans, and sweet potatoes so far and she hasn't pulled a single face with any of them. I've decided either my babies are so desperate for food when they're born because I puke so much while I'm pregnant OR they don't have taste buds because I swear they're natural born eaters.

  • She is SO smiley and has the sweetest laugh!
  • Cries as soon as she hears my voice when I get home from school
  • Makes fake coughing sounds when she wants to nurse and I'm not getting ready fast enough
  • Thinks that anything in front of her needs to be in her hands
  • Watches every bite I take and desperately wants me to share. It makes me feel bad when it's stuff she can't have yet
  • Puts everything in her mouth, including her feet!
  • She's still wearing 0-3 month clothes
  • Wears size 1 diapers
  • Officially weaned off of her pacifier. It took about three nights, but now she self soothes and I don't have to get out of bed every few hours to shove a pacifier back in her mouth. Best. Decision. Ever.
  •  Was Dopey for Halloween

No comments: