Thursday, August 23, 2012

Shasta's Many Hairdos


Styled in the NICU
Fuzzy
Bow
Gel
Balding
Spikey Curls
Pigtails for the first time
Headband and Ponytail
First ever topsie tail
Reverse old man hair (bald on the sides, long on top) or (comb over to cover the sides)
Headband and ponytail
Bath hair
Not styled
Long on top, bald in back
Bedhead
Side ponytail
Pebbles
First time curling iron curls
Lots of curls
Parted down the middle
Long pigtails
Side ponytail and curls
Double pigtails
Crisscross double pigtails
First time in curlers while eating a peanut butter sandwich

Curler results

It's much easier to use a curling iron. Takes less time and lasts longer.
Full pigtails for the first time

All curly
I LOVE having a little girl!

3 comments:

AN Petersen said...

My favorite picture is the second to last one. I dont know why but she is adorable in that dress and its something about her face. For some reason she doesnt really look like her but older. Like its a look into her future at like a 5 year old.

AN Petersen said...

My little girl needs to grow some hair.

Katy said...

You are so great at doing her hair Sara! I think that is what terrifies me most about ever having a girl. You will have to teach me.