Tuesday, February 16, 2010

I'm not obsessed

Wow! Judging by my blog you'd think I'm obsessed with my puppy or something! All my posts and pictures are of him. But he's the only exciting thing going on right now. He's like a little kid. I love teaching him new tricks and he's so dependent on me. He's lost several puppy teeth and whine's just as much as a little kid does. He currently knows sign language for sit and lay down. But he also knows how to stay, come, fetch, drop it, leave it, take it, roll over, and high five. I love teaching him new things. I get so excited when I can tell he's finally caught on. He has the cutest personality and I just can't help but talk about him! Without him the only thing to talk about would be work and school which would make having a blog pretty boring and pointless! So to spice things up... you get puppy stories!

2 comments:

Lacey said...

You make me giggle!!! I bought a puppy just because you make it seen so fun! Maybe i should start blogging about him?

Skinners said...

I must agree with you...I think he is pretty stinkin' cute myself! Blog away my friend!