Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Bath Time!

Wedgie absolutely LOVES water. The first time he took a bath he wasn't so sure about it. He kept lifting his paws up like he was trying to get away from the water, but obviously was unsuccessful. He shivered and whined the whole time. Now I'm pretty sure he looks forward to bath time. He whines if I take too long to put him in the tub! I had to post bath time pictures because he doesn't even look like the same puppy. He looks so funny to me when he's all wet. Especially since I'm used to his ears being fluffy. He wasn't very happy about me taking these pictures. I had to run downstairs to get the camera and by the time I got back he was cold and ready to be dried off. After he gets out of the tub he runs around the house like he's hopped up on crazy pills. He does a good ten laps before he finally digs around in his favorite blanket trying to find a warm spot. Once he's finally settled in he goes to sleep. This is pretty much our bath time routine now. I love giving him a bath and I'd do it daily if he was aloud!

4 comments:

Kelsey Fairbanks said...

aww!! he's so cute!

Devin & Kailie said...

Puppies are so dang cute and funny! After I bathe Brooke she's the same way..running around like a mad dog and rubbing herself all over the carpet lol!

Bethany said...

He does look like a different dog! What a cutie!

Garth and Stef Nelson said...

So cute. I want a dog.