Wednesday, February 10, 2016

Matching Game

Shasta got a matching game in her stocking from Christmas and she is OBSESSED. She begs everyone to play every. single. day. And for the most part, Nick and I always play with her and play several rounds. She usually plays with Nick while I'm at work and then I get home and play a few rounds with her. And she never tires of it. Unfortunately, Nick and I do! So this happened. Nick and I neither one wanted to play and although Shelby is getting much better and understands the rules, the girls can't play together because they just fight the whole time. So Nick suggested Shasta play with her animal friends. She set up 10 friends and she made sure each of them got a turn every single round. The best part is SHASTA LOST! Two animal friends tied with 3 matches and Shasta only had 2! I love that she played fair and honest. She didn't save all the matches until it was her turn. Such a great moment!

No comments: