Saturday, June 27, 2015

Lewis Family Reunion

I'm slow to record the events of the family reunion and now I don't remember all the details. However, I have pictures of my favorite part! Jordan busted out the karaoke and the kids ROCKED it! I was so surprised that they were so willing to sing in front of all of us. Shasta was the first to get it started and she sang Girl On Fire by Alicia Keys. She got nervous and said in the microphone to me, "everyone is looking at me" in which everyone quickly looked away and I was able to convince her that it was just me watching her. I sang along with her to give her some more courage, and she did great! I was so proud of her for being brave! I don't have any pictures of her singing, but this park had an amphitheater off to the side and she sang on the stage. 

When we passed the mic onto the other kids, they were much braver and stood right in front of everyone to sing. They all took turns and Gigi probably would have spent the rest of the night singing cover songs if she didn't have to share! It was so fun seeing all the kids sing and dance and have no fear.














No comments: