Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Quilts

Shasta got some pretty incredible handmade quilts. The first one was made by Nick's Aunt Susan.

This one was made by my Aunt's mom. My Aunt is married to my mom's brother so her mom isn't my grandma... to clear up any confusion!

The next one was made by my Aunt Iva. She's just learning to quilt and I'd say she did a pretty incredible job.

My Grandma Norton made this next quilt. It's a little hard to tell, but the print has butterflies on it.

Auntie Amber made a little pink and brown rag quilt.

She also made this super cute quilt!

The last quilt was made by my Grandma Brockmeier.

Like I said, Shasta got some pretty incredible quilts. They all deserve to be hung on the wall so they don't get ruined!

1 comment:

AN Petersen said...

I'm glad that i am aunty amber. : ) You did get some amazing quilts. I loved the first one.