Monday, April 11, 2011

Arizona Baby Shower

My mom and sisters were nice enough to put together a Baby Shower for me at my parents house. I got so many cute things including some pretty amazing quilts that I will have to take pictures of and post. I have some really talented friends and family.

All the pictures pretty much look the same so I only included a few.







I have to document the food. Anyone who knows my mom knows that she won't let anyone go hungry! First is the "light lunch" of finger sandwiches, veggies, and salads.

This is the same food arrangement just a view from the other side of the counter. It may not look like much, but the meat/cheese tray and the rolls in bowls are still covered to keep fresh.

Next is the ice cream bar. The ice cream isn't out at this point but there were two 5 GALLON cartons of ice cream. TONS! Plus pretty much any ice cream topping you could want.

This is the other side of the counter for the ice cream bar.

And of course drinks!

Thank you Mom, Kiley, Sally, and Lacey for putting a shower together for me! And thank you everyone that attended and helped us feel that much more prepared for Shasta's arrival.

3 comments:

Kelsey Fairbanks said...

Cute!! I definitely want to see those quilts!

Tannie Datwyler said...

Baby showers are the best!! And can I just say, YUM - that food looks so delicious, it makes me hungry... literally. Nursing will do that to you I guess....

AN Petersen said...

looking at all that food makes me hungry. yum yum. : ) You look adoarble too. Although i do need to see that belly. : )